February 11, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to visit my little forum I truly hope that this place will grow into a fun community focused on learning how to become better photographers.
Take a moment and introduce yourself in this thread.
- Where are you from?
- What's in your camera bag?
- Do you have a website, flickr, Facebook etc.?
- How long have you been photographing for?
Feel free to expand upon this list as well....
- I live in the United States about an hour outside of Boston MA
- I own a Nikon D7000 camera body with a Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8, 50mm, 18-105mm kit lens and a 55-300mm tele.
- Well you're on my site and probably know about all the other places that I am so I wont list them here.
- I've been photographing seriously since February 2011 and have been running Phogropathy since April of that same year.
- I have a dog named Bella
- I'm recently engaged (wedding is set for 10/8/16)
- Phogropathy is a hobby that takes up way too much of my time.
I'm looking forward to your intros - start a new thread and tell us a bit about yourself!
Some Other Information
To get started with finding your way around the forum and learning how to add photos to posts or upload a profile image be sure to check out the New Member Orientation forum.
As a forum member you've been automatically signed up to receive Phogropathy's Weekly Recap newsletter. You can unsubscribe from this at any point without losing your membership here (but that would be sad and why would you want to? It's awesome!).
In general I am pretty open minded to most topics and photography styles being displayed here on the forum. I do want to make sure that we keep this place safe for work so please no nudity, violent images, or rude language. The goal is to promote a atmosphere for learning through constructive feedback and inspiration.
Most Users Ever Online: 38
Currently Browsing this Page:
Don Barton: 845
steve priebe: 731
Dan Villeneuve: 620
Guest Posters: 209
Newest Members: BlairG, aikas89, Jesmond, ThomasAlaan, rodcox@@xtra.co.nz
Administrators: John Davenport: 2613