Last week I took a look at my Google Analytics for 2012 and created a post based around some of the interesting statistics which you’re welcome to check out. However, that covered my most viewed posts of 2012, not my favorite photos so I wanted to create another quick year end post for you today with my 10 Favorite Photos of 2012.
A Few Notes About this Post
- You can click on any image below and you’ll be brought to the post from which it came.
- Comments make me smile so leave a comment below letting me know which of these 11 is your favorite.
- If you created your own top 10 list link to it in the comments below.
- And please do take a second and share this post with your friends. I think it’s the perfect way to tell people what Phogropathy is about and help to grow this site in 2013.
- Oh – And Thank you for visiting my site – Enjoy!
My 10 Favorite Photos of 2012
Honorable Mention – My Favorite iPhone Shot
I hope you’ve enjoyed this selection of some of my favorite shots last year and I really can’t wait to see what 2013 brings to Phogropathy and I hope you’ll join me for the ride.
Remember clicking on any of the above images will bring you to the post from which they reside and you can see what I was thinking about the day I published them.
And once again, I’d really appreciate you sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest or which ever social network you prefer. Thank you for all your support and kind words let’s make this new year one to remember!